Structural Repairs, Waterproofing & Concrete Repair Services
Provides services such as infrastructure refurbishment and structural repairs with a particular focus on structural waterproofing and concrete repair, chemical resistant linings, manhole refurbishment and condition surveys
As a specialist contractor, OnSite's core activities include infrastructure refurbishment, repair or renewal with a particular emphasis on increasing or enhancing asset life and value.
Our business is recognised within the industry as the UK market leader within the specialist fields of concrete repairs, waterproofing and chemical resistant lining. We have a strong emphasis on relationships with our clients, staff and manufacturers. Through our cost-effective solutions, we are able to generate repeat business and long-term relationships.
Building refurbishment and structural repairs
- All aspects of building refurbishment and structural repairs including concrete repairs, structural waterproofing, manhole refurbishment and concrete condition surveys.
- Concrete repair -working on concrete structures from high rise buildings to bridges and bunds providing cost-effective long-lasting solutions.
- Structural waterproofing solutions for tunnels, shafts, culverts, bridges, underpasses and basements.
- High quality solutions for fuel and chemical storage areas, trade effluent storage and high-temperature use.
- Ground stabilisation and bulk void filling increasing ground bearing capacity.
- Resin flooring including specification and installation of epoxy, polyurethane, polyaspartic resin systems and concrete polishing.
Concrete Repair Contractors
Concrete repair is a core activity for the business – working on concrete structures from high rise buildings to bridges and bunds providing cost-effective long-lasting solutions. We offer Structural waterproofing solutions for tunnels, shafts, culverts, underpasses and basements.
We are a specialist contractor whose core activities include infrastructure refurbishment and structural repairs with a particular emphasis on structural waterproofing and concrete repairs, chemical resistant linings, manhole refurbishment and condition surveys.
Work at Height & Abseiling Techniques
Experts in working at height using specialist abseiling techniques, therefore reducing the requirement for costly scaffolding and reducing disruption to our clients.
Innovative Solutions for the Petrochemical Industry
The business has years of experience operating within the petrochemical industry delivering innovative solutions. High-quality solutions for fuel and chemical storage areas, trade effluent storage and high temperature uses.
OSM has seen a steady growth within the business year on year and today is recognised within the industry as the UK market leader within the specialist fields of concrete repairs and waterproofing. Our commitment to training and the development of our staff and site personnel ensure that all employees are equipped to conduct our activities safely and to the highest standards.
Accredited Contractors you can trust
We are also accredited with: ISO 90001, Construction Line, CHAS and has Safe Contractor accreditation in Health & Safety.
Want to know more about OnSite?Call +44 (0) 115 933 5010 or visit the website
OnSite Nottingham Office
The Old Nurseries