Water Hygiene Specialists
We have more than 20 years of experience in the water hygiene industry. The water hygiene services division is managed by industry specialists, delivered using a local labour resource and benefits from the collection of all data on handheld PDA devices and reporting to the client via our IWS Online Report Tracker web-based system. IWS has an extensive track record working with utilities, FM companies, local authorities, the Health Service and a wide range of OEMs, all of whom have specialist needs focused around a regulatory requirement to protect the people and environments in which they operate in.
Integrated Water Hygiene Services include
- Legionella Risk Assessments to BS8580 and L8 HSG 274
- Water Hygiene Routine Maintenance and Remedial Works to L8 HSG 274, BS8558 and HTM-04-01
- Water System Treatment – Cleaning & Disinfection of Storage Tanks and Down Services
- Chlorine Dioxide Systems – Supply, Installation & Maintenance
- Water Treatment Programmes for Maintenance and Management of Cooling Towers and Heating & Chilled Water Systems
- Free of Charge, Bespoke Web-based Log Book
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves – Installation, Calibration, Fail Safe Testing and Servicing
- Water Feature – Management and Balance Tank Cleaning
- Water Hygiene and Legionella Awareness Training – site based or Online via web-based portal
- Legionella control and risk assessment services.
- Domestic hot and cold water systems hygiene testing system maintenance and monitoring, including TMV servicing.
- Water feature management and balance tank cleaning.
- Cooling tower cleaning and disinfection, maintenance and monitoring services.
- Water hygiene and Legionella awareness training.
- Water testing
IWS is a Full Member of the Legionella Control Association and delivers its services to its clients, 24 hours a day, 365 days of the year, across all areas of the UK.