Integrated Water Services Water Hygiene
Integrated Water Services (IWS) is a leading supplier of legionella control services, water hygiene risk assessment, maintenance and remedial works to commercial, local authority, social housing and industrial clients across the UK.
Water Hygiene Specialists
The water hygiene service is managed by industry specialists, delivered using a local labour resource and benefits from the collection of all data on handheld PDA devices and reporting to the client via the IWS Online Report Tracker web-based system. IWS has an extensive track record working with utilities, FM companies, local authorities, the Health Service and a wide range of OEMs, all of whom have specialist needs focused around a regulatory requirement to protect the people and environments in which they operate.
Integrated Water Hygiene Services include
- Legionella Risk Assessments to BS8580 and L8 HSG 274
- Water Hygiene Routine Maintenance and Remedial Works to L8 HSG 274, BS8558 and HTM-04-01
- Water System Treatment – Cleaning & Disinfection of Storage Tanks and Down Services
- Chlorine Dioxide Systems – Supply, Installation & Maintenance
- Water Treatment Programmes for Maintenance and Management of Cooling Towers and Heating & Chilled Water Systems
- Free of Charge, Bespoke Web-based Log Book
- Thermostatic Mixing Valves – Installation, Calibration, Fail Safe Testing and Servicing
- Water Feature – Management and Balance Tank Cleaning
- Water Hygiene and Legionella Awareness Training – site based or Online via web-based portal
Legionella control and risk assessment services.
Domestic hot and cold water systems hygiene testing system maintenance and monitoring, including TMV servicing.
Water feature management and balance tank cleaning.
Cooling tower cleaning and disinfection, maintenance and monitoring services.
Water hygiene and Legionella awareness training.
Want to know more about IWS?
Integrated Water Services Head Office
The business operates nationally and uses the extensive facilities of the workshop in the heart of the UK.