Materials Testing Services
Metallurgy - Linings - Concrete
- Destructive tests incorporate physical and mechanical test methods to establish why a material has failed such as tensile strength, toughness and material hardness as well as ability to withstand certain forces (i.e. internal and external pressures).
- Forensic failure analysis
- Material properties validation
- Tensile strength measurements
- Coating and lining integrity
- Non-ferrous composites
Metallurgy: using material science and advanced micro component technologies we can analyse the physical and chemical behaviour of metals. This allows us to ascertain the specific properties, potential stress failures and corrosive resistance.
Concrete: composite assessment programmes can include:
Carbonation depth testing
Acoustic sounding survey