Pump Efficiency Tests
Optimisation - Energy - New Pump Curves
Pump efficiency testing services
Pumps are incredibly energy intensive and poorly performing equipment can have a huge effect on your energy usage and bills. We provide on-site pump efficiency testing to undertake a performance evaluation of existing pumping equipment.
- In-situ: delivery, power consumption and balance testing.
- Vibration analysis: to determine mechanical and electrical asset condition using Full Spectrum Analysis, Pulse Shock Monitoring, on-site balancing and plant equipment trending.
- Thermographic Analysis: survey electrical starters, motors, control equipment to identify and prevent premature failure and reduce downtime and expensive repairs.
- Condition: auditable asset condition and maintenance expenditure programmes.
- Revised pump curves: to assist with modelling simulations.